CLEO Systems 24 Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the CLEO Systems 24 Ltd website and governs data collection and usage. By using the CLEO Systems 24 Ltd website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to provide you with relevant information, fulfil your requests and importantly enhance your experience our sit at times does collect personal data. This covers data that could identify you including but not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Physical address
- Email address
- Home and / or work phone number
We do log your visits to our website, but this does not contain personal data. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
We use this information, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CLEO Systems 24 Ltd site.
CLEO Systems 24 Ltd is not responsible for any content on websites outside of the CLEO or IC24 group.
Use of your Personal Information
CLEO Systems 24 Ltd collects information from users for the purpose of:
- Engaging in communications. Name, address, email, phone information may be collected and stored as part of communication history. However, most of the information collected under this category is business contact information.
- For relevant content. Information may be collected to help create relevant website content which is easy to find. Including information collected as a result of site navigation as well as information provided in forms.
- To respond to inquiries and requests for information. This includes registrations for content downloads, newsletters, and specific requests for further information.
- To better respond to those requests. CLEO Systems 24 Ltd will pass contact information to the appropriate CLEO Systems 24 or Integrated Care 24 salesperson or service representative for relevant follow-up related to your request.
- To inform you of other products or services available from CLEO Systems 24 Ltd and its affiliates.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third-party.
- Contact you to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- From time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, CLEO Systems 24 Ltd may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CLEO Systems 24 Ltd, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Keep track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within CLEO Systems 24 Ltd, in order to determine what CLEO Systems 24 Ltd services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within CLEO Systems 24 Ltd to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
CLEO Systems 24 Ltd Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CLEO Systems 24 Ltd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CLEO Systems 24 Ltd; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CLEO Systems 24 Ltd, or the public.
We recognise that you may not wish to be contacted regarding new or related services or offerings. We provide ways to opt-out of any email marketing that may result from using this site. You can make these choices as part of the registration process, or as links in marketing mailings. You can also email us at any time to opt-out or change your preferences.
Security of your Personal Information
CLEO Systems 24 Ltd secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. CLEO Systems 24 Ltd secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
CLEO Systems 24 Ltd will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CLEO Systems 24 Ltd encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CLEO Systems 24 Ltd is protecting your information.
CLEO Systems 24 Ltd welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CLEO Systems 24 Ltd has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CLEO Systems 24 Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.